COMBINED HEALTHY HEARTS CLUBS
SPRING WALK TO SUGARLOAF ON SATURDAY 9th OF MAY 2015
FUNRAISING TOTALS NOW IN!
Well done! To all those who took part and to those who have supported us in other ways as well.
Thanks to all those who donated, the money has all been donated to the 3 charities via Just Givving – even the cash that was handed to myself!
The totals are:
Raising money for British Heart Foundation
Raising money for Welsh Hearts
Click on the links to see full details:
14th of July 2014
Sgwd yr Eira Challenge
Maindy Healthy Hearts Club is a Phase IV rehab class specialising in Exercise for the needs of those post cardiac event including surgery.
On the 17th of May 2014, 15 people from this and similar groups around South Wales took part in a challenging walk to one of Wales’ finest beauty spots in the Brecon Beacons. See here: https://www.holisticsports.co.uk/?page_id=183
The walk was lead by Mike, the groups’ specialist fitness teacher. Many of Mike’s mainstream class participant took place also.
A few photos will be posted soon.
We raised a total of £300.00
Mr M P O’Donoghue
Well done to all who took part in a beautiful walk on the 17th of May. And to all out sponsors too!
Can you please help me with a few bits and pieces of admin so we can publish a final sponsorship figure and get a small press release off to BHF?
- If you have raised money and passed it directly to BHF, please let me have a figure so I can put it towards our total.
- Alternatively, you can pass it to me or pay it via our Just Giving Page.
- If you have any photos from the day please let me have copies so I can share them all with the whole team. You can send them to me via:
- Facebook. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-Relief/121881994659148)
- Twitter. (https://twitter.com/HolisticSport)
- Dropbox. (email@example.com)
- CD Rom or memory stick. In person.
- Ask me for more details / instructions if needs be!
Enjoy the Bank Holiday long weekend!
As you can see the website i snot quite ready. But we’re getting there! Most of the essential information you need is now there, but you will find some sample data still hanging around. Irt will all be finished by the end of March 2013.